Luovat ideat saavat alkunsa pienistä luonnoksista.
perjantai 15. kesäkuuta 2012
original building burned down in 1923, after which the area was sold to
the hospital district of Viipuri. A new hospital building was built and
taken into use in November 1926. The hospital was designed by
architects Axel Mörn and Jalmari Lankinen. During the WW2 the building
acted as a military hospital and in 1946–1954 it was also a maternity
hospital. The hospital was closed in 2000.